Saturday, August 28, 2010

Felt I m really older by one year after went to airport to welcome the new batch of first year students..
x)

Remembering the first day when I arrived at Toronto Pearson International Airport..
Hmm....
How can describe my feeling on that day... hahaha..... I should say I felt just normal..a bit excited.. haha...that's all...
but today... after spending exactly one year in Toronto... seeing the new batch of first year students.. I would say I have another new realization... which I really can't describe in words.. xD
Mathew said we some sort have a generation gap with them.. LoL... is it true? haha.... but we did spend quite some time trying to break the ice in between.. hahaha..... xD it is just the first day...
U know.. the best way to break the ice.. is to just let it melt as the time goes by.. hahaha.... learnt this in a leadership camp during high school.. xD

Ok.. that's all for today...gotta sleep.. hahaha..... xD
anyway.. today did make me feel that as an older person..we do have a greater responsibility... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment