Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Finally finished the research paper in 20 hours...
If I could get an A in it.. I will stop facebook for half a year...
LoL...

Today is the last class... T__T I will definitely miss this prof.. he is the best teaching prof I ever seen for history courses... u know.. history is a very dull subject... but he teaches it in such a cool way.. lol... very helpful when u want help in doing thesis paper... I went to see him 4 times..
T__T why there is no such prof for science courses?
Humanity profs are really more human I guess.. hahaha.....
I will definitely miss him... Can I go see him next fall and the other terms just for fun? maybe to discuss some philosophical stuff... Hmm.... Dunno can or not... hahaha.... being a friend with him would be nice.. =)

freak... till here.. only I realized the way I narrated my blog..it is so sucks.. hahaha..... boring...
= =

Finally I m fed up with the anime Bleach...
now I catch back Detective Conan... hahaha.... guess I like stuff that is more using ur brain.. not just slashing up monsters... xD

Can someone's brain be just like Conan? or should I say just like Sherlock Holmes.. yaya..both are fictional characters... but...the authors? must be very smart too rite? I mean in real life.. they must have people who have outstanding observing and interpretation skills... Hmm.. detective..sounds cool.. xD I hope I can have a brain like that...

Most students say... "Why holidays is so short... I do not want to be back in class again.."
but me? "I want more classes... I m afraid of holidays now... mind it.. I just want class...but I don't want exams.." lol....wtf..

Learnt that... we should really appreciate it when we have the chance to learn... see...u should be grateful that u got the chance to learn the knowledge in this fast moving world... how cool is that?



Don't ask me why the way I write have become so dull... not-interesting...boring.... I do not have the answer... maybe when u start to grow older... u lost ur sense of humor??
hahaha.... between ur humerus and ur ulna.. there is this funny bone... I don't know what is the function of this bone.. but it definitely does not look funny to me...

that day I went to search for jokes on the net... read through all the jokes that people shared... and I found out.. I didn't even laugh at all... =__= ...


I just found out... my study table is really big... till now.. I just using only half of the table... one side laptop.. the other side books for research paper plus I can write on this side... the other half which is the upper half.. I still leaving it blank... Hmm... is it me turning thinner... or the table is really big? Damn... I hope is the latter .. not the formal.. hahaha....

Every four hours... I feel hungry again...
Every four hours.. I automatically wake up from sleep...
Every four hours.. I feel sleepy...
24 divide by 4.. six.. I can do each of the above actions twice..
ya..
I eat twice a day.. lunch and dinner...
I sleep twice a day... night and day nap.. people said 8 hours is the perfect duration for sleep...but I split it up..so is it fine? hahaha.....
so total.. I spent my whole 24 hours just doing all that above.. x)


Cheers!

Wait till I have another interesting post ... but I guess no more after this... (come on! even this is a shit post..)
so long... Ciao!

WHEN IS SUMMER GOING TO END?! I WANT WINTER...!!!

Wait till I get home next year.. I will rock till the house fall! LoL... I miss my beloved piano.. please wait for me.. xD u r still the best although I m starting to get attracted to other digital pianos like Yamaha...Korg..M Audio also not bad.. lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment