Friday, August 6, 2010

Just updated coz I changed the music for the blog.. =) so wanna share it with the readers

very cool music... hahaha.....

Watched Erm...let me count... 2 and a half movies yesterday...
Blackhawk Down ... X Men Origin: Wolverine... and the anime Cat Shit One.. LoL ...
I guess when we are down and feeling not good... sometimes..we need to keep ourselves outside of the situation rite? just escaped for a while then going back again...
I prefer this way.. escaped for a while then face it again... x) but I will not escape forever.. u know me... being responsible is always in my dictionary.. x)

Blackhawk Down.. war movie.. but very very touching and inspiring...
there was a sentence in the last part of the movie... where a sergeant speak to a corporal..
"Why are u going back again... this is suiciding..."
"There are still people trapped in there..."
"......."
"Long ago a friend asked me why would I be a soldier and fighting other people's war...I kept silence coz they won't understand it no matter what I answered..
It is not about being a hero.. it is about saving the man beside us..."
"No one gets left behind..."
T__T Thumbs up for this movie... =)
It was based on a true story in 1993.. Somalia..
19 US soldiers perished and 2000 militia killed...
coz of a wrong info given by the intel...
imagine that.. 19 against 2000... aih... war...

Wolverine too let me learn something.... his persistent and his courage.. hahaha
I guess no matter what movies I watched these days... I still learn something... =D

O ya.. Cat Shit one.. LoL .. this was a anime made by Japan that is not in theater..and it is free online..
very cute and touching too .. two rabbits going for war... and saving each other.. =D


When we are stress... not happy... bothered by some shit... we just have to give a break to ourselves... dun push ourselves too hard.. then we come back... and strike again.. hahaha
ya.. that is my reason for procrastinating and wasting time...

Got my midterm result yesterday... Hmm... I will not say I m not happy about it...and neither not satisfied with it... coz everytime I keep asking myself.. "Is this the best that u could do?" "Why other people can do it and u can't?" ..... now I would say.. "If u can do what other people can do.. then u are not being urself rite?"
hahahaha....... Maybe I m not the material for scoring high grades...maybe I m a material for some other stuff...that is still not discovered by me yet... =) hope so it is like that...I do not want to be an epic failure..
so yup... that is me.. always giving excuses.. lol.... till when will I be satisfied?
I tell u.. we human beings will never be satisfied no matter how... although if u said u r satisfied with what u have now... please...u r just lying... ur brain thought so..but does ur heart feel that way?


One more thing... please don't fake urself in front of me.. I m not stupid.. I can tell if u r being real or u r faking urself... this is just what I m good in... =D Sometimes I can tell what u r thinking..so please dun fake urself in front of me.. u disgusted me.. how pathetic....
Just please don't do that.. if u don't like it... just show it.. not like I will kill u on the spot..
ya.. maybe last time I would.. but now... I will not... lol... coz.. we are adults now... last time we used to be teenagers..


Yea.. enough said... no matter what happened.. I m still going to be myself... coz no point of changing myself for some shit... coz like my brother said.. I m already in deep shit.. LoL...how true...


Peace!
Keys off... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment