Thursday, August 5, 2010

No person and nothing really makes me laugh heartily...
coz.. I know ...
deep in heart ...
those laugh u all trying to make are just bullshit...
when there is a problem arise...
There is always no one there to help...
This what I meant by loneliness...

but this doesn't mean I will isolate myself...
I will still try to make the people around me laugh sometimes...
Will still try my best to help you all when u all have a problem...
those that really know me... u know how I behave as a friend..
never mention how I behave as a brother...
and by the way..
I really dislike those people that...
when they need u.. they made u feel like u r needed..
when they do not need u.. they just push u aside..
ignoring u...
ya.. u get what I m saying...
but all of this is fine with me...
coz... maybe I do treat people like that...
so.. when u don't want someone to treat u badly
u shall not treat people like that at the first place...


Ok.. enough said...
Never mind... this type of feeling..
to be honest.. I had had it for a very long time...
no matter where I am... no matter when ... no matter whom I am with..
there is always this loneliness creeps in...

maybe I shall blame it on my poor human human relationships...
I have no problem communicating with non-living things...
yea.. that is all..


=) Cheers...

I know I have to accept this forever... but never mind.. it is fine afterall... this is no big deal..
who doesn't feel lonely sometimes? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment