Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This is what I meant by a perfect day..
x)

It will always be perfect as long as u think it is.. x)

and u can actually know who are the regular passengers on the same bus as u hopped on the bus at the same time after your class.. so..
yup..today.. surprisingly there is another person on the same bus.. hahahaha.....
and although I didn't get to speak to that person...
but the person just made my day..
x)
simply a perfect day... =)
not forgetting... of coz plus a load of caffeine in the bloodstream... x)


Ok.. Ciao!
Keys off..
still gotta take a nap..
and I totally forgot that I have an assignment due tomorrow..
I want to shout out FARK!! 100 times..

LoL.. but who cares.. today is the perfect day.. and I m not gonna ruin it by a stupid assignment..and a stupid research paper.. x)

Cheers!

A shout out to those people that having your last month of summer break...
Have lots of fun..!
coz I believe u guys had a great and fun summer holidays..
and I have a wonderful summer too...
coz I had learnt something out of my own boundaries... and yup..a little bit out from the classroom.. =)
and I believe every summer will be better than its previous one.. =D


Ooh.. I just love raining days.. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment