Friday, August 20, 2010

YES!! HOLIDAY!! IT IS HOLIDAYS!! Lala...lalala.... hahaha.....

When u get shit in ur exams...
u make the best shit out of it...
and give them shit back..!
but dun ever shit in ur pants! ...
LOL....

I m in so lucky shit to do Science... if u let me do humanity course.. I m so in deep shit... but although science is a deeper shit... I still prefer deeper shit... coz..at least in deeper shit.. u sink faster than in deep shit.. LOL.... half sinking and half feeling helpless is so torturing.. so better one shot sink to the bottom in the deepest shit! ... LOL... xD
-Best quote 2010.. wtf..

Tried watching twilight... OMG... The movie is so... SIENZZZZZZZZ... t(-.-t) .. LOL....
I want bloody movies.. with many slashing..stabbing..bombing...shooting scenes.. where u can see people's head being chopped down!! YEAH!!
The sequel for movie xXx: The return of Xander Cage is coming out in 2011!!.. anyone heard of it? hahaha.... this is a damn best movie back then..

Hmm.... other than watching movies... I like nothing to do anymore... wtf.. holidays..Come On! ..
Read books? = = I have novels .. alot of them in pdf format.. xP
u see... this is the problem...
when got holidays... Nothing to do...
when no holidays... u doing nothing! LOL...


Have been playing those sniper games online... HAHAHA.... The feeling of giving those stick people headshot is so good... xD Aim nicely.. then Bang...! their head gone with the .50 caliber bullet.. LOL...

Another thing that I m interested in other than car.. is guns! LoL...
Cars.... ya... those gleaming...expensive super cars.. WoAH... O__O ... so beautiful..
hahaha.....


My room is so messy..and dusty.. Holy Cow... unbearable.. spring cleaning tomorrow! hahaha


*yawn... finally ... after hardcore summer courses... I can sleep peacefully.. x)


No comments:

Post a Comment